No products in the cart.
WOD Nation Resistance Bands Exercise Band
- You are currently looking at the RED WOD Nation resitance band which offers around 15 lbs of resistance/assistance.
- WOD Nation bands come in 5 different resistance levels. #1 Red offers around 15 lbs of resistance. #2 Black offers around 30 lbs of resistance. #3 Purple offers around 50 lbs of resistance. #4 Green offers around 100 lbs of resistance. #5 blue offers around 140 lbs of resistance.
- Perfect for Speed and Agility training, Jumping, Plyometrics, Aerobics, Flexibility exercises, Stretching, General conditioning, Prehabilitation, Rehabilitation
- Combine two or more of our resistance bands together to increase the amount of reps you can do. Start with 2 bands and then drop one to get in additional reps. Those extra few reps make a huge difference in your training.
- FREE BONUS VIDEO COACHING SERIES – 1. Resistance bands for pull ups 2. Shoulder stretches with resistance bands 3. Resistance bands for front rack stretch 4. Hip flexor stretch with resistance band 5. Leg stretches with resistance bands. PLUS MORE!
RESISTANCE BANDS FOR PULL UP TRAINING – If you want to train your upper body you know how good pull ups are for you. The problem is that it’s very hard to increase the amount you can do without some help. These resistance bands are the solution. Do as many pull ups as you can without the band first. When you can’t do any more add another thin band or use just one thicker band and squeeze out your last few reps. Do this on a regular basis and you’ll be stringing together multiple pull ups in no time!
RESISTANCE BANDS FOR TRICEPS AND BICEPS – These resistance bands are great for smaller muscle groups like biceps and triceps too. As the bands stretch the resistance increases so as you’re doing biceps or tricep curls your muscles are actually getting taxed the most at the end of the exercise which is actually much superior to using traditional dumbbells.
RESISTANCE BANDS FOR STRETCHING AND MOBILITY – While many athletes use these resistance bands, the trainers at WOD Nation are increasingly encouraging them to also use them for mobility and stretching. Attach the band to a pull up bar and grab it with one hand while leaning back to give the shoulders a great stretch for example. There are many resistance band mobility videos on our WOD Nation Gear website.
RESISTANCE BANDS FOR STAYING IN SHAPE WHILE TRAVELING – Believe it or not if you just stick one or two resistance bands along with a WOD Nation jump rope in your suitcase before you leave on a business trip or vacation and you’ll have everything you need to stay in great shape even if there isn’t a CrossFit box or gym where you’re staying! Loop Band Resistance Levels: * 1/2″ | Red | 10 to 35 Pounds of Resistance * 3/4″ | Black | 30 to 50 Pounds of Resistance * 1 1/8″ | Purple | 40 to 80 Pounds of Resistance * 1 3/4″ | Green | 50 to 120 Pounds of Resistance * 2 1/2″ | Blue | 60 to 150 Pounds of Resistance