No products in the cart.
Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike
- The 12 Sport is Strider’s flagship model, loved by parents worldwide. 2015 version includes padded seat; 2013 version includes standard seat only
- Easy, safe, and natural way for toddlers to learn to ride on two wheels without the hassles and complications of pedals or training wheels
- Easy to assemble and adjust; Lowest seat height, lightest weight, and widest adjustment range; Properly fits 18 month-5 year olds
- Only Genuine STRIDER Bikes offer you access to Strider Accessories, Educational Camps, Play Zones, and Strider Championship Racing
- Over 1 Million people have chosen Genuine STRIDER Bikes! Scroll down for reviews, detailed product information and model comparisons
STRIDER 12 Sport– Our feature-rich, mid-level STRIDER
Learn to ride the fun way
The 12 Sport model offers every feature a child (or parent) could want with custom grips, padded saddle, handlebar pad, and quick release clamps (no-tool adjustment). It is the perfect balance of performance, options, and value. More than eight years of design evolution and manufacturing improvements all packaged into one model. In addition, it comes with a second padded saddle and extra long seat post to fit a taller, 3- 5 year old child.
STRIDER balance bikes are industry-leading training bikes that help children as young as 18 months learn to ride on two wheels. STRIDER balance bikes focus on the fundamentals of balancing, leaning, and steering without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. The simple, no-pedal design builds confidence and eliminates fear by allowing kids to have their feet on the ground and progress at their own pace. This unique design teaches young children balance on two wheels right from the start, avoiding developmental delays typical with other ride-on toys or tricycles.
Genuine STRIDER balance bikes are the lightest balance bikes in their category, have the lowest seat height (for the youngest starting age), and are tested to the most stringent safety standards. Frame-integrated footrests, proprietary components, and the ability to easily adjust to a growing child, make the STRIDER the only bike your child needs to develop their riding skills and successfully transfer onto their first pedal bike without training wheels. And they can be used on any kind of terrain – indoors or outside. With almost 1 million sold to date – parents agree this is the top of the line for a kid’s first bike.
- The only bike or ride-on the toddler/preschooler in your life will ever need. Start as young as 18 months and ride to 5 years old.
- 2015 STRIDER and Custom models include a bonus, taller seat post and padded saddle for the taller child.
- No-tools needed for quick assembly and no tools needed for seat and handlebar adjustment.
- Maintenance-free, light weight tires guaranteed to last a long time and never go flat.
- Super light weight (6.7 pounds) so that even your toddler can lift and handle it.
- Max rider weight: 60 pounds