No products in the cart.
Ruby Electronics DT-8852 Industrial High Accuracy Digital Sound Noise Level Meter Data Logger with USB
- Conforms to the IEC61672-1 Class 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2 standard for sound level measurement
- MIN and MAX sound level hold ; Over range / under range display
- A & C frequency weighting ; Fast (125ms) and slow (1s) time weighting
- Analog AC/DC output for connection to frequency analyzer or X-Y shaft recorder
- Built-in memory for stand-alone field recording
This is a brand new Ruby Electronics DT-8852 CE certified digital sound / noise level meter. This meter has a built-in USB port which connects to a laptop PC for recording the sound level over a period of time. This is an ideal instrument for noise monitoring in factory, school, business and traffic areas. This meter conforms to the IEC61672-1 Class 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2 standards. With its internal memory, this unit can record sound level over a period of time without connecting to a computer. This device operates on a 9V battery (about 30 hours) or an AC adapter (included). It is very accurate (+/- 1.4 dB) and durable, an ideal companion for your field projects. A heavy duty carrying case is also included for the protection of the device and your convenience.